Monday, July 16, 2007

Decisions, decisions

Can't make up my mind.
Of all the major things going on in the world
Kerry is having a tough time picking out a new tote bag.
I know.
Very sad.
I'm currently using this

Your basic zipper top, sturdy, no nosense canvas tote.
The problem is....I'm totally into nonsense.
Love nonsense.
This bag, while very practical (thanks Jen) is just too big.
When you have a big bag you tend to fill it and I just can't
carry this thing around all day. I'm begining to resemble
Quasi Moto or that crazy lady you see rushing around to
who knows where with a giant bag on her shoulder full of junk.
So I'm in search of a smaller bag with:
-a zipper
-cool color or design
-pink, orange or green on it
What have you got for me?

7 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Well, my stepmom makes bags for people! She made me the most darling bag for Marinne. It doesn't have a zipper, but it has TONS of pockets. You could pick out your own fabric and she could make it however you want. Whatever size. Whatever trims. WHATEVER YOU WANT! I can send you a pic of Marinne's bag. I know it's bigger than you want...but she can make it smaller.

Let me know....

Roxann
stampinrox@gmail.com

Sarah Kristiansen said...

in my lind, you can never go wrong with a vera bradley (www.verabradley.com) they are a little pricey, but machine washable and so cute. I am addicted.

Milissa said...

hmmm what happened to the bags that you showcased in a lower entry? The one from the Preppy entry? LOL..... Love those.

Kerry said...

I am a big huge fan of blueheronbags.com... they are located here in Annapolis but I love everything they sell and you can have it monogrammed :)

Kerry said...

the bucket tote is a good one...

http://blueheronbags.com/estore/index.php?target=categories&category_id=161

island girl said...

elisalou.com! i love her stuff!

Jill said...

I'm definitely quasi moto or crazy lady material just by virtue of my *purse* much less any tote bag I might be carrying... :-0 :-0 :-0