Thursday, April 3, 2008

ME! ME!!!

5 Things...

Wisconsin Mommy has tagged me with a meme.
Do you know what "meme" stands for?
One of my favorite subjects....ME! It's a ME! ME!

The rules are as follows:

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1 - raising a 2 year old
2 - working part time for Clinique
3 - going to Mommy and Me classes
4 - trying to deal with awful downstairs neighbors
5 - did I mention raising a 2 year old?

Five things on my to-do list today
1 - get out of bed.
2 - varnish, don't ask
3 - take head shots of 8th graders
4 - keep my cool
5 - order pizza for dinner

Snacks I enjoy
1 - nachos
2 - Fuji apples
3 - string cheese
4 - Baskin' Robbins Mint Choc. Chip ice cream
5 - bagel chips

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1 - buy a house
2 - buy my father any car he wants
3 - set Dylan up for college
4 - buy 2 new cars
5 - invest

Five of my bad habits
1 - I procrastinate
2 - I nap too much
3 - I return library books late
4 - I drink too much soda
5 - I'm on the computer waaaay too much

Five places I have lived
1 - NY
2 - DC
3 - NY
4 - NY
5 - NY

Five jobs I've had
1 - Publisher's Clearing House - they really win!
2 - grocery store ringer - the WORST job ever
3 - make-up artist
4 - singing waiter
5 - camp counselor

Now for the tagging.....I choose......
Jill at Twipply Skwood
Kerry at More, More, More
Mrs. Busybody at Domestically Disinclined
Monica at Over My Head
Cynthia at Life in the Cookie Jar

-I HATE linking. Is there an easier way to do it besides using cut and paste?
I HATE IT!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

I used to work for Clinique too!

Kerry said...

wait... were you in DC working for Clinique?

pinktomato said...

heehee! really? Publisher Clearing House is REALLY REAL?

Jill/Twipply Skwood said...

Oh me too - I was a grocery store checker! But it wasn't the worst. It was the only store in town, so that was when I went from knowing most people in town to knowing EVERYONE in town.

And thanks for the tag! I actually made a bookmark folder because I had planned on doing a couple over spring break, but then I couldn't figure out what I had been tagged for!

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Golly, we're more alike than I ever knew.

Cynthia said...

I am frightened by how similar we are Kerry...frightened!

Thanks for tagging me!