Friday, December 31, 2010

Kindle Love

I Love it.

I've read two books in one week.
The first was

I'd heard about this book, but wasn't really sure what it was about.
It was very good, I couldn't put it down, however,
it was one of the most disturbing books I've ever read.
It actually made me sick to my stomach at the end. I had
to take a break
That being said, I recommend it.
It's a good study on nature vs. nurture.

The second book I read was

LOVED
LOVED
LOVED IT!!
I could almost pick it up and read it again right now.
So good.

I don't read as much as I'd like to.
I tend to go through spurts.
I think the Kindle may help me out.
I can search for a book, request a sample,
and if I like it, buy it on-line and it's in my
hands right away.
Love it!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

As soon as I finished The Help I requested it on CD from my library so I could listen to it. I just KNEW I needed to hear all the women and their accents. It was even better than I imagined.

Tina Johnson said...

I love to read too. Loved the Help. Such a good book. I may have to do what Kristy did and get it on CD to listen to. Have fun with your new Kindle.!

**MIGNONNE** said...

I'm going to check out the Help. Thank you for your suggestion. Enjoy your Kindle. It sounds like you already are ; )

Heather Ales said...

Thanks for the recommendation of The Help! I've been looking for a new book to read - now I just need to pick it up!

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Kevin was one of the most disturbing books I've ever read. Horrifyingly disturbing. And sad.

The Help made its way through our whole department - we all read it and are planning a group outing to the movie when it comes out.

You might like Room by Emma Donoghue. It's slightly disturbing, but hopeful and well written.