It's more than just hair....it's an attitude
did you really tell her to shut up?
Funny! there was just an article in the new paper about this...
lmao. i'm sooooo that woman. yikes!
You are my hero:) I always manage to find this mother- except it is during cheerleading, so she is a lot perkier and cuter than me:)
That is so funny! I've seen (well mostly heard) that woman sooo many times!
That was good!
Snort!!! This is hilarious! As a baseball mom, I've met *this* mother many times over the years. Thanks for the laugh this morning. :)
MarkOf course I didn't really say that. I just sat there and rolled my eyes, but I would have LOVED to!
LAUGHING OUT LOUD here!!!!!!!! =) Great little series of life here!
LOL Kerry! Loved your little cartoon! Very cute.
Thank you for the laugh! That was great!
Lmao, that is hilarious, my boys aren't in sports yet, but I hope I don't turn into that! HHAAA
LMAO!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!
ROFL! Love that!
Oh man, I hate those kinds of parents! You totally SHOULD have yelled at her. Or maybe started acting just like her...
OK, you HAVE to get this stuff published, this is just too good. :-)
Big smiles this morning!Thanks!
lol...too funny!
I say shut up shut up shut up shut up in my head almost every day when I am talking to my neighbor. She's an idiot just like that lady!
No WONDER I never put my boy in sports!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHA!!!tupoi
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love your comics!! I hope you really did tell her off--people like that NEED to be told off!
Oh my--you took me right back to my Little League days. Luckily for we, water polo seems to attract a different crowd!
Post a Comment
23 comments:
did you really tell her to shut up?
Funny! there was just an article in the new paper about this...
lmao. i'm sooooo that woman. yikes!
You are my hero:) I always manage to find this mother- except it is during cheerleading, so she is a lot perkier and cuter than me:)
That is so funny! I've seen (well mostly heard) that woman sooo many times!
That was good!
Snort!!! This is hilarious! As a baseball mom, I've met *this* mother many times over the years. Thanks for the laugh this morning. :)
Mark
Of course I didn't really say that. I just sat there and rolled my eyes, but I would have LOVED to!
LAUGHING OUT LOUD here!!!!!!!! =) Great little series of life here!
LOL Kerry! Loved your little cartoon! Very cute.
Thank you for the laugh! That was great!
Lmao, that is hilarious, my boys aren't in sports yet, but I hope I don't turn into that! HHAAA
LMAO!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!
ROFL! Love that!
Oh man, I hate those kinds of parents! You totally SHOULD have yelled at her. Or maybe started acting just like her...
OK, you HAVE to get this stuff published, this is just too good. :-)
Big smiles this morning!
Thanks!
lol...too funny!
I say shut up shut up shut up shut up in my head almost every day when I am talking to my neighbor. She's an idiot just like that lady!
No WONDER I never put my boy in sports!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHA!!!
tupoi
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love your comics!! I hope you really did tell her off--people like that NEED to be told off!
Oh my--you took me right back to my Little League days. Luckily for we, water polo seems to attract a different crowd!
Post a Comment