Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Kitchen Friends

Dylan received a package of Inanimate Stickers
from Think Geek.com.
Very cool website, by the way.
Well, I thought he'd use these stickers to create
some school friends.
Instead, he created some kitchen friends for me.
Meet:
Mike the Salt Pot

Vern, the Utensil Guy

Cyril, my trusted, oily companion.

And last but no least, my personal favorite.....
Sammy the Toaster

Yeah, welcome to my world.

11 comments:

Wingnut said...

I would have laughed so hard to come into my kitchen and see these! I love it!

The Dreamstress said...

Too cute! I need a toaster friend! I wonder how your friends are going to like bathing though!

Sara said...

LOL!! That's almost as good as your drawings!! Too funny!!

lisa dickinson said...

too funny! it's gotta make those kitchen chores more fun, huh?!?

Marlene said...

Ha ha! That's great!!!

Pamela said...

These are great!!!

Tracy said...

Too stink'n cute.

A Fanciful Life said...

I just love these! I agree, the toaster is just the best. Reminds me of the old cartoons. How fun!

kado! said...

cute!

hey thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks fun here...I think I'll stick around for a while...following you now! ;)

**MIGNONNE** said...

Too freaking cute!!!

Jill said...

Too cute!!!!! My olive oil bottle definitely needs some personality. :-)