Saturday, May 5, 2007

Serendipity is Serendipitous!

Ok, here is my all time favorite site:
Serendipity Scrapbook Designs
She sells monthly scrapbook kits (check out links on the side)
and picks the best stuff for them.
I've been published thirteen times using her kits.
THIRTEEN TIMES!
BIG NEWS; she's asked me to write a column for her newsletter!
It's going to be a "day in the life" kind of column.
Just like my blog.
In fact the first column was from this blog, lol.
So please check out the site.
Show her some love!!!!
Thanks Bloggies!

6 comments:

Milissa said...

Kerry.... thank you for the kind words... you are so sweet.

Lara Neves said...

Wow..that is serindipitous to be published that many times using her kit...I'm impressed!

I haven't done a kit in a while...I'm wanting to, but not sure if it's in the budget...thanks for the link, though. I'd not heard of hers...I like what she's put together!

Cris said...

Wow! That is awesome! Congrats!

FlipFlop Mom said...

YAY... you deserve it girl!!!!!!!!!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Mere said...

CONGRATS!!! How blessed you are!! You sooooo deserve this :)

~Mere