We tend to wake up earlier.
Hello?!!
That is me!!
That's where I am folks!
I have always been a morning person.
I get up at 5am and I'm happy to do so.
I like to have some alone time.
Well, lately I've been waking up at
3:30.
AM.
FOR THE DAY!
Oh sure, again, I like to have some alone time,
but come 2pm, I am DONE.
Well, my darling husband suggested I try
(fanfare please)

This stuff is of the Gods.
Apparently it regulates your sleep cycles.
So now I can get up at 3:30,
go to the bathroom (sorry, but that's what I'm doing, get over it)
and GO BACK TO SLEEP!!
SOOO happy!!!! (and rested!)
6 comments:
My mom used Melatonin and swears by it as you do! I'm so glad you're enjoying this magical stuff!
Love, Mere
I'm going to need to get that too! I've been waking around 2 or 3 am - I think it's stress. I've been trying cherry juice per Dr. Oz but so far, no change :(
I should try that stuff. If I start getting up any earlier, it's not going to be worth it to go to bed. I hadn't tried it, because it didn't help a friend of mine at all. And also because when I'm doing that kind of thing, it generally means that the rest of my life is so stressful that I don't have time to even figure out where to go buy something, much less actually go buy it. But that's my problem - I fall asleep easily, just don't stay asleep.
I tried it for the first time last night. If the first night was an indication I LOVE IT!!!!!! Thanks for posting this - I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise :)
I was going to try the cherry juice, but these pills are working great. I"m so glad you tried it!
My doc found my thyroid issues; treating those has resulted in heavenly sleep!
Post a Comment