I need a couple more hours each day. I was thinking maybe two more between 5pm and 7pm. What do you think?
I haven't posted in a few days. I've had a constant headache and not much to say, lol. I think my jaw is causing my headache. Apparently I have TMJ and my jaw is acting weird. Hopefully lots of Tylenol will help.
Made an awsome dinner last night. It's become a favorite of ours. Well, Dylan can't stand it, so I'm not counting him.
This is very easy and very healthy and very good!
Jen's Souvlaki
chicken breasts
onions
Italian dressing
oregano
Greek yogurt
cucumber
garlic
pita bread
olive oil
lettuce
tomato
cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes
cut a couple of onions too, cut into chunks
marinate all in some Italian dressing with a little added oregano
grill
Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
plain Greek yogurt (I can find it in the regular grocery store. It's just like plain yogurt only thicker)
peel and seed one large cucumber
grate cuke
add to yogurt
add 1-2 cloves of garlic (we only do 1)
You'll need pita bread, with our without the pocket. If you have a pocket, make holes with a fork all over pita
add a little olive oil to a pan
add pita, lightly "cook" both sides (this softens the bread)
put it on your plate
slather with Tzatziki
add chicken and onions
top with lettuce and tomato
ENJOY!
1 comment:
Sounds yummy!
I love Greek food. What a treat.
Post a Comment