It's more than just hair....it's an attitude
Jamaica, baby. I'm right behind you.
Wherever it is, I want to move there too.
San Diego might be a little warmer than that, but it's pretty balmy and perfect all year round.
If you ever find out, let us know!
Yeah, my husband says San Diego was pretty close to that. God awful expensive, but nice.
I bet hot realllly gets those curls goin'!!!!
San Diego is your best bet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jamaica, baby. I'm right behind you.
Wherever it is, I want to move there too.
San Diego might be a little warmer than that, but it's pretty balmy and perfect all year round.
If you ever find out, let us know!
Yeah, my husband says San Diego was pretty close to that. God awful expensive, but nice.
I bet hot realllly gets those curls goin'!!!!
San Diego is your best bet!
Post a Comment