Monday, June 4, 2007

Goodies in the Mail!!!!

Before I share a pic of my goodies I have a PSA

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT DRINK ARIZONA DIET GREEN TEA ICED TEA BEFORE BED.
It has caffeine and ginsing, which are good for a zippy zip zip,
but NOT at 3am.

Anyway....look what I got in the mail today:

WORLDWIN is partnering up with Fiskars and asked us if we'd like anything.Well, I took a chance and said, "Yeah, I want this, this, this AND this!"
And I got them all!!!!!
I have wanted to replace my scissors for a very long time.
Every time I look at new ones, and the $$$ I think..."well, mine aren't so bad. So I have to use my teeth to cut string, it's ok."
Now I have new scissors!!! And I'm NOT using them on paper. Nope, no way.
Can't wait to try my new trimmer - love the color, and that other thing...
it's a Click Blade. I can't remember why I wanted it.
Why would I want a click blade?
I don't attend a city school.
I don't ride the subway too often.
I don't mug people......anymore.
Oh well, now I can do all those things and more!

4 comments:

Milissa said...

You Mugger!!! LOL... you are so lucky... dang I can't believe they sent you all that stuff... you are so spoiled... you'll never come and work for me now!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

island jen said...

lol..that's freakin' awesome! lucky girl!!

Mere said...

Lucky duck!!

~Mere

Cris said...

Anymore?...